Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I gotta feeling tonight's gonna be a good night... Korean style!

I feel like I've been doing a lot of videos lately but it's just fun to show you what Korean kids are like.  We all have our differences, but it's fun to realize that even though they don't speak my language (very much) kids are kids all over the world.  And sometimes Korean kids are even funnier that kids in America! For example:  this week Danny was able to get all the boys in the camp to run laps around the classrooms cheering and doing boyish/Braveheartish war cries.  They weren't foreign kids at that point, they were just funny little boys... including Danny ; )


So a little while ago I shared Danny's ABC rap with you guys so I thought I would show you what my group does.  It's fun to see the kids get into it, and this group was especially fun so I had a great time.  Enjoy!

** Oh and stay tuned for another post involving a Korean hiking club.  Somehow (gulp!) we got convinced to go on another hiking trip, and if you read our last experience on the "party train", I think you will like this one too!  Let's just say it was another memory maker : )

No comments:

Post a Comment