Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Postcards from Korean Kids : )

I have mentioned before that our teaching atmosphere is what you might call "alternative" here at Andong English Village.  Instead of grammar class and other ridiculously boring ways of teaching English, we teach things like Grocery Store class and Yoga class... not bad, right?  


I just wanted to share with you some postcards that I have recieved from my Post Office class.  I have students write a postcard home at the end of the class, and sometimes I get some interesting ones.  Here are a few of my favorites...


I feel honored that she called me "buttiful"... 
I'm not ashamed to say I have some "junk in the trunk" ; )
Another great one...

Who knew that a Korean kid could so perfectly put into words what
I think everytime I eat amazing food!

 Korean kids are so wonderfully honest...

I feel bad for this kid, going back to a school where their Korean teacher is
"bery, bery scared" but at least they liked their week at AEV!
 Kids are awesome and so are these postcards.  I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment