Here's the list for your enjoyment...
1. Socks with sandals
3. Animal head meant to be eaten (No fish heads, BORING)
4. Matching couple: the girls only got matching shoes
5. A Hyundai car not in black, white, or silver: this actually isn't common in Korea... black, white, or silver are definitely their desired colors for a car.
6. Traditional ajuma wear (visor, flower prints...basically not matching)
7. Jindo Dog
8. Kid in a school uniform (One point for each kid in the same picture): we picked the ONE day we couldn't see any kids in uniforms but even on Sunday we often see uniforms!
11. Someone eating bundaegi (silk worm larvae) or gulbangy (tiny snails in the shell): YUCK.
Here's the cute old man who was so excited to have the rest of the cut of bundaegi after Sarah and Suzanne gagged eating them...
12. Singing Noraebang
|#15 Aren't they FREEZING!?|
16. Person wearing a mask (doctor mask...or luchedora that would be awesome): this is either to help not get sick or help others not get your cold... I don't know which.
|This game is called Majohng and older Korean |
20. An American flag (Bald Eagle included plus 10 points)
23. Korean hiker: it's like they are off to Mt. Everest.
24. Person in a hanbok: this one didn't exactly count because those are REAL people, but nice try boys!
|#24. Traditional Korean hanbok.|
25. Flowers in front of a new business
26. Korean Movie poster
27. Advertisement for Oriental Medicine
28. Picture with an Andong mask (the biggest mask gets the point): who's is bigger? ; )
29. Love Motel: these sound really shady, I know, but they aren't so bad ; )
32. Picture of an Elementary School sign
33. Picture of a Middle School sign
34. Picture of a High School sign
35. Free hugs sign: we did see this later that night AND get on the local Korean news giving "free hugs!"
36. Danny's REAL Apple Truck (Automatic winner): we still haven't seen the real truck in the flesh so of course it would win instantly! If you ever see this truck, get a picture!!!!!!!!
37. Someone eating ramen: how is it that BOTH groups had to buy ramen... we couldn't find one Korean eating that day?!
39. Someone exercising on an outdoor machine: I guess the boys scared away the actual exercisers...
40. Team pyramid (If there is a tie, most interesting place wins)
Team "Booty Domination": Oh yeah.
|The competitors: Emily, Chris, Lizzie, Jonathan, Pete, Sarah, |
Gabi, Greg, Suzanne, and Danny and I!
(nice moves Buddy ; )
I hope this encourages you to do your own scavenger hunt... Korean or otherwise! Happy 2012, the year of the Dragon!