Thursday, April 21, 2011

Danny: The Kimchi Man


So our week of teaching has just come to a close and it's only Thursday.  I love this job!  
I received this paper on my desk today from a fellow teacher's broadcasting class.  Apparently, the students have to create a character and they chose the strongest looking yet most uneven armed man they could think of.
That's right, it's me.  
Apparently I've been working on my muscular physic by squeezing Kimchi as hard as I can, and as you can see it's been working.  
Plus I'm wielding a massive hammer titled USA.  I don't know how he knows so much about life in America, but I like it.
Life continues to be interesting teaching Korean kids.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you can build up your tiny arm with some muscle building Chiptole when you come back to the States.

    ReplyDelete