Sunday, December 25, 2011

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!

Here's just a little video of my cutest students ever to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!  About a month ago I started teaching 4 year old's English three times a week and this past week we were working on Christmas words.  They are so cute, I hope you enjoy!


And here's a little song for you...


Danny and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope you remember the real reason for the season!

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.  This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.
~ Luke 2: 10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment